- THIS SITE IS BEING UPDATED PLEASE CONTACT 0422 410 889 FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
- EBEAT for schools: Get your school involved in some emotional awareness training; We have a variety of options available and can be flexible to the school’s needs. Choose from a 6 week program meeting once a week for 1.5 hours. Or a half day workshop or full day training program. We are also able to run smaller groups for welfare departments or individual sessions for young people. Team building and emotional awareness training is also available for your staff. Please contact us to arrange a visit or to discuss your requirements.
- News Flash: The open morning was an incredible success with over 18 teachers in attendance – introducing emotional intelligence training to schools in the region. And 90% of the schools said they would like an EBEAT programe available in their school! Expressions of interest to join our pilot period are now open – please contact us for details.
- EBEAT for Youth Agencies: We have a variety of options for non-government and government youth agencies. We can be flexible to your requirements. Choose from weekly 1.5 hour group sessions to half and whole day retreats and workshops. We can also cater for individual and family sessions. As well as staff team days and retreats!
- EBEAT for individuals: We have a variety of options from individual sessions to couple workshops. We can also run family sessions and organise family days and retreats. We can provide equine assisted therapy or self-development style sessions. Having a mental health professional on the team means that we are able to provide therapy for people with a variety of emotional difficulties. Please contact us for further information.
- EBEAT for War Veterans: There is growing evidence to support the benefits of equine therapy for the treatment of post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). At EBEAT we would like to be able to offer all War Hero’s the opportunity to partake in an equine assisted program.
- EBEAT for Women’s and Men only group: Periodically we will run all women and all men groups – Please contact us to register your interest in this group program which will run for 4 weeks for 1.5 hours a week.
- EBEAT Retreat days: Pamper days with a bit of a difference. This days will run from 9.30 to 3.00pm and will include morning tea and a wonderful body balance class (suitable for all levels of fitness or not so fitness!). The focus of the day will be inner and outer compassion. We will have fun and learn much!
- EBEAT Co –operate and team events: Help your team become more emotionally intelligent, bond and perform better than ever before and be happy in the process! We have a variety of options for your organisation and can be flexible in mixing and matching any of our options – Just ask! Spend the whole day (9.30 to 3.00pm) partaking in Equine experiential sessions with both an individual and group focus. Enjoy a morning tea and wonderful light lunch. Half day as above but without lunch.
- The super treat team day starts at 9.30 and finishes at 4.00pm and includes equine sessions throughout the day, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and a wonderful body balance class (suitable for all levels of fitness or not so fitness!). We can also incorporate mandala drawing and some reflective quite time into the day. The team at EBEAT will give you a day to truly remember!
- Teams on a budget: We can do half day, whole day or a series of weekly meeting. There will be a series of activities and group events.
- Sponsor a program: Become a friend of EBEAT - Why not partake in a training program or retreat / team building day whilst supporting a local school or youth agency to benefit from the program? We have many individuals, group organisations and schools that would like to partake in an EBEAT program but do not have funding. Could you create an opportunity through your business by providing a sponsorship. Tax benefits and promotional opportunities apply. In return we would happily help you spread the word regarding your support and commitment to your local community.
All of our programs are being evaluated.
NEW FROM EBEAT
Introducing our new Butterfly group for women. Morning and afternoon groups for up to 6 people. Please email for information.